With this pending heatwave around the corner here’s a sizzling steak recipe to enjoy in the heat! A sirloin steak cooked to perfection on the barbecue and then brushed with a garlic-butter sauce. Such a simple recipe, but guaranteed to melt in your mouth.
- 7 tablespoons butter
- 4 to 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2kg (4 lb) beef sirloin steaks
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Prep:10min › Cook:10min › Ready in:20min
- Preheat barbecue for high heat.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium-low heat with garlic. Set aside.
- Sprinkle both sides of each steak with salt and pepper.
- Barbecue steaks 4 to 5 minutes per side, or to desired doneness. When done, transfer to warmed plates.
- Brush tops liberally with garlic butter, and allow to rest for 2 to 3 minutes before serving.
Recipe and image source from All Recipes