These palatable pork, lemon and potato kebabs will be perfect for the BBQ. Quick and easy to make, enjoy while the sun is shining.
- 16 baby new potatoes
- 700g pork tenderloins (you’ll find this in most supermarkets)
- lemon wedges, to serve
For the Lemon Marinade
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary leaves, or 2 tsp dried
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ½ lemon, juice only
- oil, for spraying or brushing
- Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water for 10-12 minutes until barely tender. Drain well.
- Trim the pork of any excess fat and cut the meat into 3cm cubes.
- Thread the pork alternately with the potatoes on to 8 skewers.
- First get the barbecue going or put the grill on to heat up. Mix the chopped rosemary, olive oil and lemon juice together and season with salt and pepper.
- Brush the marinade over the pork and potatoes. Barbecue or grill for 14 minutes, turning once and brushing again halfway through cooking. Serve with lemon wedges.
Article and Image Source: BBC Good Food